miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

two wild arms videos and a notice...

I was with my cousin and let him know about UTAU, he like it but think is a pain hehehe and his japanese isnt good (me neither anyway) I teach him how to work with the program and we make this 2 songs only for fun and because the midis are tv sizes~

but by the moment I have artblock and I dont feel good, so he suggest add the original videos to the songs and we do that, I try to upload the 2 videos later on nico, read ya...





---------





(Spanish only)
no deberia 'rantear' y mucho menos aqui pero es que diablos! traigo un animo tan patetico... por eso me perdere un tiempo, me dare un hiatus hasta que lo que hago me agrada, porque de momento nada de lo que haga por mas que me esfuerze me sale bien

cuidense mucho, hasta despues!

1 comentarios:

Siena Kotone's blog dijo...

ai dito ;o; yo me siento un poquito asi D: pero nada espero que te recuperes y como sea son buenos videos *3* Celestine canta dindo!

Publicar un comentario