domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2009

black rock shooter ♪

this sunday was awesome :D for many nice things ^^ but for the blog this ;D

long time ago I was searching for a midi or ust for the BRS song I like/love it so much *A* the YouTube user LadyGallade share it c: so I make my dream come true *-*b but in the first place I found a midi and work with it only having the short ver ;n; but LadyGallade ust is the full ver ^^ have some problems and plus my fail skills in timing I really have a hard time, but in the final 'dont sound bad' lol

I share the song with D-Artemisatto and like how Celestine's voice sound so her make this awesome cover (Im cant still breath properly lol) for the video ^^ thanks my awesome Onee I love your draw so much *hug*


BRS: Celestine Aoi by *D-Artemisatto on deviantART







OH! thanks to her too for the pretty blog layout *w*~

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario