lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2009

draw and video update c:

HI PALS! Im feeling 'good' rigth now, thanks goodness :'D but in the north of Mexico, the climate is really... extremely weird... and I notice dont get the cold ;n; my hands, foots and nose freezed, hurt so much, so maybe in this time I dont make nothing with my UTAUloids :/

I hope this isnt the final update of this year, I really hope so _ _u Im gonna make some changes in Valen entry, more accurate with him ehehehe (is my chara dont? I do whatever I want with him muwahahaha >D)

now the updates~~~

1st I request to Onnaneko a DA member and Ayane's voicer/creator this awesome Celestine's fan art style KEI


UTAU: Celestine Aoi by ~Onaneko on deviantART

AH!!! I love it and want to make a video with this piccy but...



IMAI a youtube user make one before me ohohoho~ :'D thanks to them really and please take care guys, well read ya later, okas!? c:

1 comentarios:

BlueValkyrie dijo...

wuah! pretty lay thanks to my cute Onee *A*b

Publicar un comentario