miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

the way I feel...

Im smiling maybe doing this I can contain the tears cause Im so sad, tired and stressed

I really want to make Celestine's vb better but its IMPOSSIBLE for me I try so many times I do my best but the results are so sucked... the worst part is because I cant make it by myself, asking my friends for help, but the bother feeling dont go away, yeah Im guilty to make them lost their precious time...

Seriously I think in quit I still thinking that cause I dont know where be able to do it, when I see videos of Celestine or draws the feelings above hurt me a lot, is so much the pain than the happiness of seeing nice and good ppl try their best to make her sing

By the moment Im gonna be off of this more time, I dont have the will to continue, only want to be calm and maybe focus in other proyects none UTAU related.

2 comentarios:

AS-17 dijo...

Don't be sad! Celestine sounds really good :3
And people actually use her! Being apart of UTAU has also given you many friends and helped you learn to improve aspects of yourself!
Allot of people you ask for help really are happy to help you, and probably don't think it's wasting their time. Whenever someone asks me for help, I think of it as a great help for them, instead of a burden on myself. So keep your chin up, dear~ :D

Konato Izumi dijo...

No Celestine Don't quit singing! Please! I really love your voice. I'm willing to help you to configure celestine (Now I can even configure VCV). I know how you feel. I have the same feeling with my UTAU, Yuki Tekurine, but we wont give up! Because we mexicans are like that! C'mon Cheer up :)

Publicar un comentario