viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010

Celestine in Rainbow Connection

Im taking a bit time of my lunch to post here ehehehe ^^u

1st is posting a video from a nice YT users who like Celes a lot, like other ppl c: I have another video but but but is an early b'day/anniversary gift so I post it hopefully her day x3

AKIGLANCY


thanks so much to this yt user, Celes act2 is really better than the act1 and many ppl is making sing her thanks!

'Sad' notes: Im still busy and very tired, Im not working in UTAU by the moment... when I have a bit of free time I try to rest, but if someone is interest can make her sing that make me happy :D, please send me an email or write in the left side of this blog in the shoutbox ^^ (even I gonna post ther small news, to not bother posting here things like that only updates or 'big news' x3)

Celes twitter account now whole be only to share videos, doodles or whatever realted to her or Valentine, the FS account is down because no one ask and I cant have time to check it ehehehe Im so sorry about all this, but work and health is always 1st c:

and when I start in UTAU is for fun (and actually this was turned the wrong way @x@u...)

one last new is, I finished Celestine anniversary video isnt the best but I like it and hope everyone it like it too when I upload it to youtube later

that's all, take care and have fun!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario