viernes, 6 de agosto de 2010

updates~

HI! long time... well really dont lol sorry I was lazy to update this blog and a bit excited making songs with Celestine act2 Im so happy not hearing that stupid static noise and thanks to my friend YUENAGAREBOSHI for teach me how to mix and work with REAPER; at the moment he is far far away and hope is ok ;u; not only I... everyone miss you!!! ;A;

starting with Magnet singed by Nunnorü Sasayaki & Valentine Akai, was my b'day gift to her Nunnorü's have her very 1st anniversary in the UTAU world and hope can she have more and more years and fans cx



next is Chaser a song by SF - A2 miki, I like this vocaloid so much and YUENAGAREBOSHI make the song for me I only make the crappy video lol this song is my fave from Celestine *v*~





Valentine cant be stay back he can sing and very well xD YUENAGAREBOSHI do it the song but change some flags so Valen sing more maly ;D I dont do the draw was a gift sketch by ARTEMISAYURI thanks to NAMIKO89 for let me use her video idea x3



my final video at this moment is this duet and yeah! YUENAGAREBOSHI do the song too lol he make so awesome songs not like me ehehehe x'3;;; this one is for celebrate their act2 release c:



the last are only some songs I made by myself I know Im not as good as YUENAGAREBOSHI but I try my best :D

Celes Celes Romantic Night


Monochrome∞Blue Sky


Satellite


thats all ^^ next month Celestine and myself have our birthday I must think in something good to celebrate :D thanks for read, see yo later!~

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario