lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

Guard & Scynthe 1st video Celestine act2

Hello! Im so happy watching this is the 1st video of her I dont do lol thanks so much Im so happy ^^

ICHIGOMINAKO


I like the way she draw Celes and how she like to make her sing this kind of songs c:

NOTICE:
1st of all in exactly one moth Celestine going to have her 1st anniversary :D Im a bit excited about it ehehehe but why a bit? because I have a lot of work to do and maybe I cant finish nothing I planned to that day ;A; anyway I want to try to finish everything ehehehe and thats all

is very probably I dont came to post nothing in the rest of the month until that day, well back to work read ya later! ;u;b

2 comentarios:

Sheep-fandub dijo...

Awwwww ke Bonita voz!!! (es mucho mejor ke teto!!) yo estoy haciendo un UTAU tambien (lol tambien es de pelo azul) pero... Dicen ke s parece a cirno de iosys OTL por eso no la ej sacado kiero cambiar el diseno... Tu crees ke importa
si c parece a otro personaje? Losiento necesito opiniones OTL

BlueValkyrie dijo...

@ Sheep-fandub

pues la verdad no te sabria decir yo la 'diseñe' a como yo queria y si se llega a parecer a alguien pues mil disculpas, no es que trate de plagiar o algo por el estilo

creo que es mas bien lo que uno desea, claro tampoco es que vayas y robes, copies, calques, etc etc un personaje de otro lugar asi vil y descaradamente

espero me hayas entendido ^^u y suerte con tu personaje UTAU

Publicar un comentario