miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

Celes singing Bad Apple!!

After play sometimes making song with her not only for her past anniversary, the real reason is I want she sing better the song but sometimes she dont fit ^^u

I have other songs without cover illust or even release for the people to listen, maybe later but I dont know ehehehe yeah uneasy @x@ I have a hard time with this because the ust used was a vcv the one make for Namine Ritsu to sing this song

Remembering the way my friends tell me how to 'clean' for use in a normal cv, this works!!! not only I clean the ust, I add some 'personal' changes and I love the result *u*b

I usually only post UTAU stuff related through Celes twitter account, but that time I posted in my personal account, I was ranting because Im so slow to draw cover and because almost of the time I dont like it, at that time a good friend ask if she can help me so I accept and this is the result of our hard work

hope everyone like it, the way I love her awesome drawing style, THANKS SO MUCH for the help Deji-chan


Celestine - Bad Apple by ~dejichan on deviantART



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario