domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

Celestine's b'day gifts~

I never expect something like gifts to her but she have a few ones, many greatings and best wishes, her and I appreciate everyone for their kindness ^^


KARENUVEN was the 1st making an early video gift of a MMD model of Celestine :D


ICHIGOMINAKO make my cry with happiness with this cute video ;u;~


Magnet: Camilo x Celes by =yesi-chan on deviantART


YESI-CHAN or GATICAEITAN finished Celestine & Camilo MAGNET draw cover, even she remake the song and I finished the video, yeah official pairing, love, love, love, LOVE!!! ;D


Happy Birthday Celestine by *aristodemelugix on deviantART
cute piccy is cute, awww I like it so much thanks to aristodemelugix


last one but beautiful like the others my Onee DAY or ARTEMISAYURI draw this for us~

THANKS everyone for take your time and make this, we are so happy :D

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario