domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

the past Sep 9 was Celestine's b'day and 1st anniversary!!!

Sorry for late update, but Im not only busy, a bit sick and in a bad mood... but well let's read the important ^^

Yeah one year ago in september I release Celestine one 9 day of that month, at the start I wasnt sure about it... I was insecure, but after talking with Yesi-chan, Camila's voicer I say to myself, why not!? an start the recording

was so lame I really dont know what I was doing in the time and the vb released was tiny and with a bad static noise problem _ _ but was welcome for the people ^^ being in this 'world' make me get new friends and learn more about the UTAU program

but still Im a noob, so please forgive whatever kind of mistakes I do ok!? ^^;

then whit lot of work and family problems at least can I release vb act2 with more phonemes and a 'better' sound, the noise problem was 'fixed' and everyone even I can make her sing better :D and with the UTAU updates I dont need to make the so called 'vcv' (Im not going to do it I SWEAR Dx)

again I wasnt sure to release but many nice friends cheer me up and after thinking more that wasnt a bad idea, to leave her in yours pc ;D

ok thats all about bored bad writed stuff xD so here is my gift to all the people who support and like my work all this whole year *u* I only can say to all THANK YOU!!!





I remake Melt as her video anniversary because this was my 1st song and the one I use to release her one year ago, enjoy! :)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario