sábado, 10 de octubre de 2009

after a month

OMG has past a month since I release Celestine my UTAUloid ^^ Im so glad the ppl like it :3 believe me, make her with the accesories I have was hard but her is know online

thanks to the 27 persons who download her voice bank, the 370 watchers, my friends Yesi-chan and Cristy-chan for make songs with Celes ^^

even I create a nantokaki! is useful because sometimes we can have time to draw the cover hehehe (like me... _ _u)

about Celestine voice bank in the future I added and change some syllables, not by the moment sorry about that... but I need to buy a new microphone and check the sound card of my pc ;;

to finish this entry one of my bestfriends draw a cute Celestine's fanart, enjoy and thanks her for this GJ! :D Read ya later pals~

2 comentarios:

Siena Kotone's blog dijo...

dahhh que linda XD diablos yo ni he contado los meses que yo tengo a Siena XD creo que son 3 casi cuatro y Danilo mas omenos igual pero menos XD jijijijiji GO UATU for EVER!

BlueValkyrie dijo...

@Siena yo ahorita me acuerdo despues se me olvidara me conozco :'D

verdad que le quedo hermosisima??? toda cute como ella sola lol

YAY GO UTAU 4 EVER!!! ;D

Publicar un comentario