jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Ripsync, nantokaki Celestine Aoi video!

I erase the last entry cause, the problems was solved :'D thanks so much to Yesi-cha for the help :3

I want to test my nantokaki, thats why I use the midi tv size of the song Breeze from the SlayersTry anime (the really reason is the ust made from th midi match very well with the final song xP)

the video is very simple and need to know more about the ripsync program like... insert BG images, dont like the black BG... or simple color BG... is boring x3 here are the 2 video :D one from youtube the other in nicovideo ^^

Celestine Aoi Nantokaki Rigth Side Download
(working on the left side~)



1 comentarios:

Siena Kotone's blog dijo...

jijiji! que bueno que pudites! :D me falta yo! >:D *trata de entender ese revolu de ripsync* Tendre que pedirte ayuda a ti y a Yesi XD

Publicar un comentario